2017

FORECAST

Kaleidoscope Creates Community Integration

Over the past several years, we have been meeting with community members to ascertain a good understanding of what it is they want out of life and community here in the borderlands. In 2016, we analyzed all the input we’ve received, and with that, we set our priorities for the upcoming year.

2017/18 TOP PRIORITIES

PRIORITY 1

CREATIVE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMMING

We will continue to support Scorpion Bicycle Club and other programming which creatively integrates the experiences of youth, teachers, administrators, families, and community members. 

PRIORITY 2

UPLIFT MARGINALIZED VOICES

Uplifting marginalized voices in our community by continuing our web series and in-person listiening sessions, Face to Face. 

PRIORITY 3

quality public spaces

Kaleidoscope is creating dynamic spaces in our community which connect, and result in, access to quality public space. We currently host one community gardening space off of Elo Paseo Road in Las Cruces, NM.

PRIORITY 4

YOUTH AND FAMILY ACTIVITIES

Kaleidoscope creates activities for youth and families that are accessible, affordable, and facilitate coalition and relationship building, such as our upcoming 2017 Summer House Concert Series

2017 GOALS

OPERATIONS, FUNDING*,
AND PARTNERSHIPS

Web
PROGRAMMING
Web

Support El Jardin Sin Fronteras Community Garden

Web

Host a fundraising event for scorpion bicycle club

Web

Host yoga in the park sessions

Web

Pilot programming to begin creating additional quality public spaces

Web

Host the 2017 summer house concert series

*It is our goal to fund our programming through the gifts you so generously offer to Kaleidoscope. At this time, 90% of donations to Kaleidoscope Creates is directed to ongoing programming, and the remaining 10% is applied to operational expenses. We will be applying for grants throughout the year to support our administrative and operational costs. 

kaleidoscope

creating | community | integration

(575) 208-4828
P.O. Box 1122 | Las Cruces, NM 88001
kaleidoscope creates is a 501(C)3 organization

Connect With Us

Do you want to know more about what we do?
Do you want to be a part of what we do?
Do you want your voice to be heard?
Connect with us today!

donate